Classes and Class Package Policy:
- Please choose your package carefully and communicate with us if your situation or ability to use your package changes. Please review the schedule, prior to committing.
- Cancellations for Memberships must be made in writing to our email at firstname.lastname@example.org with no partial refunds for partial used months. Do not send that stuff in social. We have to know your real name, please! Your membership is your responsibility to use, pause, or cancel.
- Class purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable. If you are holding a spot, we are holding it for you. If you no-show, you prevent the instructor from being paid on that spot. Its not fun to have to enforce policies and yes, s**t happens, but please be on time. Please reasonably communicate.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class, please cancel before to free up a spot for someone on the waitlist. Cancellations within 6 hours will be charged. Members or Annual Pass-holders that cancel/no show will have a $15 charge made to their CC on file. If you leave us a message before the 6-hour window, we are happy to issue a credit to your account for future use. Days later? Sorry, not able to. Your timeclock on time-sensitive purchases starts when you purchase. If you need a date altered, please email email@example.com We can help. We are humans, daughters, mothers, friends, cousins, allies and professionals so nasty emails are not ok. Opening with a greeting in your email scores you bonus points. Sending a picture of your pet may even get you something free. Extensions on passes may be granted to those facing unexpected medical complications, moves, breakups, natural disasters, or loss. Extensions and suspensions are not guaranteed, made on a case by case basis, and must be requested with our owner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latecomer Policy: Peacock is punctual. Peacock is polite. We lock the doors at start time. Its for all of our safety. We certainly understand that life happens, traffic is horrible, rain is unpredictable but our studio’s sustainability depends on you being able to use your spot so please be on time. We are located at 1700 South Bumby Avenue. Park where you feel safe. Give yourself time to settle in. Rushing in late, disturbing your fellow students who got in on time, is not ok. We have to advocate for the collective.
Lost and Found Policy:
We are not responsible for personal effects left at our studio. We will make every attempt to match lost items to owners and hold items for 2 weeks. After that time, we donate or dispose. If you forgot something at the studio, please call us at 407-317-6805. Again, be advised, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Desk staff is not available 24/7 to meet you to claim so if you make an appointment to come in outside of class times, please show. Don’t make it weird.
Workshop/Event Purchase Policies:
Workshops and Events are non-refundable. Please treat them, like you would a concert ticket, doctor visit, nail salon appointment, house-call, or a plane ticket. Not showing prevents us for selling that spot or the facilitator from being paid on that ticket. Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the workshop start time and no-shows are not eligible for a refund or credit. This policy applies to all workshops and events, unless specified. Workshop/Event cancellations must be made at the front desk, by calling, or by emailing email@example.com One more time because yall are killing us- Workshops and Events are non-refundable.
The studio could occasionally cancel workshops and events if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher/facility has an emergency. If your event is canceled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or credit for future use.
Students are encouraged to register for classes using Mind Body Online. We strongly suggest that you download Mindbody Check-In app, if it is available on your device. The Mindbody Check-in application gives you access to live schedules, workshop details, account info, etc. Please arrive before class starts. Please allow time for parking. We have a SMS text system. Please be advised, this is staffed by actual humans, who may not immediately respond. Please be patient with our humans. If you need help working with Mindbody, please set up a time with our staff to come in and get help. Your self-sufficiency within the app will help you schedule and keep our prices low.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover online. We accept cash and venmo, too. If you need help, please reach out. It also saves us time when you update your expiration dates! Thank you so much.
While we prefer you register and pay prior to class, but please don’t book classes if you aren’t reasonably sure you can attend. The easiest thing to do is keep a credit card on file and cancel yourself out of the class in Mindbody if something comes up. You are allowed to just show up and drop in but space is first-come-first served. We have a limited number of loaner mats so please bring your own, if possible.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds of any sort, for any reason, at any time. This policy is firm.
Packages are non-shareable. We will not split 10 or 20 packs amongst multiple people.
We update our protocol and policies HERE- https://peacefulpeacockorlando.com/healthy-happy-flock-notes/ and we always share on social/email if things change. Please opt-in to stay as informed as possible. We have the right to alter, update, or make policy decisions when new information is brought to our attention.
Our entire rundown of tips for in-studio etiquette can be found here- https://peacefulpeacockorlando.com/about-us/tips-what-to-expect/
- Arrival: Please try your best to arrive to class 20-15 minutes early.
- Shoes: Please remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering the studio.
- Stuff: Belongings can be stowed and are encouraged to stay with you or in the lockers in the back of the room.
- Prop Policy: We have a handful but you may find it easier and more sanitary to use your own. Our loaners are cleaned twice daily
Young Student Policy:
Our classes are designed for students 8 years of age and older. The yoga practice of a child is different from the practice of an adult. If you would like to bring your child to a regular yoga class with you, they must be at least 8 years old and you must follow the following guidelines-
- You must sign a separate consent form for each minor.
- Please place your mat next to your child’s in the back of the room by the door so you may leave quietly if needed. We’re a supportive group and we’re here to help.
- It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to watch over their child to ensure that they do not injure themselves or disrupt the class.
- If your child becomes a distraction to the class or teacher, the instructor reserves the right to ask you to quietly leave, expecting your full understanding and willingness to comply. We do not refund students that we ask to leave.
- If you need to leave the class for any reason, say to use the restroom or answer a phone call, you must bring your child with you. No unaccompanied minors. No exceptions.
Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed to the teacher or ownership prior to class and studio reserves the right to decline services not in the best interest of any minor.
We do not allow any clients in the lobby unsupervised during class. If you pop out to take a break, please let the teacher know discretely you are leaving. Our premises are monitored by video 24/7.
Feel free to park in our lot during your class. We have spaces on both gravel and pavement in the front and down the South Side. Please park where you feel safe. We are happy to walk you out.