We update our protocol and policies HERE- https://peacefulpeacockorlando.com/healthy-happy-flock-notes/ and we always share the latest in our emails. Please opt-in to stay as informed as possible.
Classes and Class Package Policy:
- Please choose your package carefully; there are no extensions or holds on class packages of any type or time. If your package has been affected by COVID closures, please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org No packages will be carried over into 2022
- Cancellations for Memberships must be made in writing to our email at email@example.com with no partial refunds for partial used months. Do not send that stuff in social. We have to know your real name, please!
- Class purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If you are unable to attend a booked class, please cancel before to free up a spot for someone on the waitlist. Cancellations within 6 hours will be charged. Members or Annual Pass-holders that cancel will have a $15 charge made to their CC on file. If you leave us a message before the 6-hour window, we are happy to issue a credit to your account for future use. All class packages and passes are activated on the date of first use (not the date of purchase). If you have an issue with a start date, just call. We can help. We are humans, daughters, mothers, friends, cousins, allies and professionals so nasty emails are not ok. Extensions on passes may be granted to those facing unexpected medical complications. Extensions and suspensions are not guaranteed, made on a case by case basis, and must be requested with our owner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latecomer Policy: Due to Covid, we can no longer accommodate latecomers. We are hand washing and doing our best to keep everyone safe. Peacock is punctual. Peacock is polite.
Lost and Found Policy:
We are not responsible for personal effects left at our studio. We will make every attempt to match lost items to owners and hold items for 2 weeks. After that time, we donate or dispose. If you forgot something at the studio, please call us at 407-317-6805. Again, be advised, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Workshop/Event Purchase Policies:
Workshops and Events are non-refundable. Please treat them, like you would a concert ticket. Not showing prevents us for selling that spot or the facilitator from being paid on that ticket. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the workshop start time and no-shows are not eligible for a refund or credit. This policy applies to all workshops and events, unless specified. Workshop/Event cancellations must be made at the front desk, by calling, or by emailing email@example.com
The studio could occasionally cancel workshops and events if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If your event is canceled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or credit for future use.
Students are required to register for classes using Mind Body Online. We strongly suggest that you download Mindbody Check-In app, if it is available on your device. The Mindbody Check-in application gives you access to live schedules, workshop details, account info, etc. Please arrive before class starts. Please allow time for parking.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover online. We are a contact-free payment studio. Please no cash or checks. If you need help, please reach out. You can also venmo us to @katie-donzanti and use the PEACOCK EMOJI as the notation for your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid- 19- We prefer you register and pay prior to entering studio. The easiest thing to do is keep a credit card on file. You are allowed to just show up and drop in but space is first-come-first served.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds of any sort, for any reason, at any time. This policy is firm.
This helps you get out quickly during your visit, and assures your package will never lapse.
Packages are non-shareable. We will not split 10 packs amongst multiple people.
Our entire rundown of tips for in-studio etiquette can be found here- https://peacefulpeacockorlando.com/about-us/tips-what-to-expect/
- Arrival: Please try your best to arrive to class 10-15 minutes early.
- Shoes: Please remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering the studio.
- Stuff: Belongings can be stowed and are encouraged to stay with you or in the lockers in the back of the room.
- Prop Policy: We are no longer able to loan mats or props. Please bring your own.
Young Student Policy:
Our classes are designed for students 10 years of age and older. The yoga practice of a child is different from the practice of an adult. If you would like to bring your child to a regular yoga class with you, they must be at least 10 years old and you must follow the following guidelines
- You must sign a separate consent form for each minor.
- Please place your mat next to your child’s in the back of the room by the door so you may leave quietly if needed.
- It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to watch over their child to ensure that they do not injure themselves or disrupt the class.
- If your child becomes a distraction to the class or teacher, the instructor reserves the right to ask you to quietly leave, expecting your full understanding and willingness to comply. We do not refund students that we ask to leave.
- If you need to leave the class for any reason, say to use the restroom or answer a phone call, you must bring your child with you. No unaccompanied minors. No exceptions.
Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed to the teacher or ownership prior to class and studio reserves the right to decline services not in the best interest of any minor.
We do not allow any clients in the lobby unsupervised during class. If you pop out to take a break, please let the teacher know discretely you are leaving. Our premises are monitored by video 24/7.
Feel free to park in our shared parking lots in front of the studio, on the side down Jessamine Avenue, or behind the studio off Jessamine in any Hourglass District spot. We are not responsible for any towed vehicles that do not abide by the rules. If you reduce your carbon footprint by walking or riding your bike, excellent! Park your bike at our bike rack behind the studio, off Jessamine Avenue, next to the brewery lawns. This is a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood. On busy nights and holidays, you will need to allow time for parking. Rideshare drop-offs are always welcome on Jessamine.