The Peaceful Peacock is strongly committed to making our web presence accessible and user friendly. If you find that you are having challenges viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not functionally accessible to people with disabilities, please contact us at info@peacefulpeacocklorlando with “Website Accessibility” in the subject line and send us a description of the specific feature you feel isn’t working or a suggestion for an improvement. (This is not an open invitation to web developers who have no clue what we’re doing as a studio flock, to send us emails with their sales pitches. Ew. No thank you.)
We take your feedback seriously and we’re grateful when it’s actionable and helps people. We will always consider it as we evaluate strategies to accommodate all of our clients and our overall accessibility in the world.
With respect to our efforts to ensure accessibility, we have strived to implement best practices.
Our digital presence on web and social includes the following features:
- We provide text alternatives for non-text content
- The website’s information and relationships have a logical structure
- The website is accessible by keyboard only
- The pages have clear headings and labels, with URL structures
- We seek to Image Description list our posts
- Our videos will have captions when 3rd party technology supports that