Please feel free to take a moment and get familiar with how we place your care and wellness at the top of our priorities. Your health=your choices.
Our staff takes their health and yours, very serious. We would rather get a sub for them or cancel than having sick teachers, teach. Please do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well, suffering from symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone of uncertain health. If you have been exposed to anyone with covid, flu, colds etc, wear a mask or stay home. Our community is close and keeping germs at bay is a shared value.
- We have the right to send you home.
- If sick, seek care through your primary health provider.
- If you are diagnosed, all staff, teachers and students should immediately self-report and notify email@example.com
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or prefer to wear one. Again, your practice, your choices. We support whatever helps you feel comfortable in your practice in our space. If a spike in covid cases causes you to want to pause your membership, please email us.
- Regular hand washing with soap and water or hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds should be done prior to entering our space, after sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing, and before and after using the restroom.
- If soap and water are not available, use a (60% min) alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Sanitizing stations are installed logically throughout the studio.
- We will never ask your vaccination status and are not requiring staff to share theirs. That is your business and we trust you to make the best decisions for you, with your care team.
IN THE STUDIO
Maintain safe feet distance from person to person. Spots are first come first served. If you come to a class and it feels uncomfortable or more full than you expected and you wish to leave, please just let our team know quietly. We respect your choice in this.
Each class will open doors 20 minutes prior to class. The lobby closes promptly after class so we can clean.
HOW TO JOIN US SAFELY
- It helps to pre-register and pre-pay for every class as size will be limited due to spacial distancing but this is not required. Our spaces are first come, first served.
- You will simply need to give the person at the front desk your name to check in. We may not recognize you since time has passed or you have a mask on.
- We take credit cards, venmo, and cash for payments. If you are interested in a scholarship or just need to be gifted a class because the world is hard, reach out. No questions asked. We want folks to have access to yoga.
- Please cancel at least 6 hours prior to class time start to avoid a fee. There are no refunds for “late cancel”. You have a window of 6 hours to cancel class with no charge. We are maximizing limited space. Cancellations under that 6 hour window or late shows will be charged. Did you get lost, just let us know that too.
- Keep a credit card on your Mindbody file. That way, when you want to shop at the desk or continue a package, you are all set.
- After 1 instance of no call, no show, you will need to speak with the owner and we reserve the right to charge $15 for your spot
- Please bring water. We have some for sale but no refills available.
- Front door is propped prior to class and locked at start time. NO LATE ARRIVALS
- We only have a few loaner mats so please bring one. We do offer props, here, no charge.
- Please wear easy to remove shoes and plan to take them off at the door or place in your bag with all personal items.
- No early departures. If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know before class so we can put you by the door. We are operating in a minimal traffic flow.
The studio will be maintained at about 78 degrees at all times. Plan to dress lighter if you are uncomfortable at that temperature. Layers are advised.
Virtual classes are livestreamed on Zoom during the scheduled time. If you wish to take a class when you want, we maintain an archive of classes available with certain packages. to support our awesome online community of yoga practitioners.
No physical touch will ever be used by our staff. We are a hands-off studio. You will get verbal ques if adjustment is needed. Just flag us down quietly.
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS
Yoga Studio, Lobby, Private Lesson Room
- Sweep and mop hard surfaces daily
- Wipe and sanitize all light switches, common touch points, fridge and doors
- Mist studio walls and objects with medical grade commercial cleaner
- Restrooms are maintained by us. Be kind in there!
- Retail area cleaned daily
- If you notice a mat spray or hand soap is low, please let us know
- Please feel empowered to replace the toilet paper rolls with what’s provided and don’t leave the person behind you without a square. Cmon, be a good human