Please feel free to take a moment and get familiar with how we place your care and wellness at the top of our priorities.
Our staff takes a health check any time they report for duty. When visiting us in person, you will want to scan the health screen questions at the desk and make sure you are feeling healthy. This helps us maintain the health of the entire community. Please do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well, suffering from symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone of uncertain health.
- Prepare to confirm you do not have a fever, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or new headache.
- We have the right to send you home.
- If sick, seek care through your primary health provider.
- If you are diagnosed, all staff, teachers and students should immediately self-report and notify email@example.com
- Refrain from touching your face and wear a mask if you are unvaccinated or prefer to. We strictly comply with CDC Guidelines from 5.14.21
- Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds should be done prior to entering our space, after sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing, and before and after using the restroom.
- If soap and water are not available, use a (60% min) alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Sanitizing stations are installed logically throughout the studio.
IN THE STUDIO
Maintain 3-6 feet distance from person to person. Our studio loads front to back and back to front for exit.
Gloves spread germs and are hard to yoga in. Students should not wear gloves. Each class will open doors 20 minutes prior to class. The lobby closes promptly after class so we can clean.
HOW TO JOIN US SAFELY
- We ask that you pre-register and pre-pay for every class as size will be limited due to spacial distancing but this is not required. Our spaces are first come, first served.
- You will simply need to give the person at the front desk your name to check in. We may not recognize you since time has passed or you have a mask on.
- We try not to accept payment at the studio so please pre-pay prior to arriving but can take cards, venmo to @katie-donzanti, or cash as needed.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to class time start to avoid a fee. There are no refunds for “late cancel”. You have a window of 24 hours to cancel class with no charge. We are maximizing limited space.
- Keep a credit card on your Mindbody file. That way, when you want to shop at the desk or continue a package, you are all set.
- After 1 instance of no call, no show, you will need to speak with the owner and we reserve the right to charge $15 for your spot
- Please bring water. We have some for sale but no refills available.
- Front door is propped prior to class and locked at start time. NO LATE ARRIVALS
- We will NOT have any loaner mats or props. If you wish to use a bolster, please bring a king sized pillow case.
- Maintain 3-6 feet from everyone else, and follow the signage at the studio to enter.
- Please wear easy to remove shoes and plan to take them off at the door or place in your bag with all personal items.
- Please avoid touching surfaces in the studio.
- No early departures. If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know before class so we can put you by the door. We are operating in a minimal traffic flow.
- Take any after class conversations to the parking lot or brewery next door, please.
The studio will be maintained at about 78 degrees at all times. Plan to dress lighter if you are uncomfortable at that temperature. Layers are advised.
Virtual classes are livestreamed on Zoom during the scheduled time. If you wish to take a class when you want, we maintain an archive of classes available with certain packages. to support our awesome online community of yoga practitioners.
No physical touch will ever be used by our staff. We are a hands-off studio. You will get verbal ques if adjustment is needed. Just flag us down quietly.
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS
Yoga Studio, Lobby, Sun Studio In Partnership with Facehaven
- Sweep and mop hard surfaces daily
- Wipe and sanitize all light switches, common touch points, fridge and doors
- Mist studio walls and objects with medical grade commercial cleaner
- Restrooms are maintained by a third party
- Retail area cleaned daily
- If you notice a mat spray or hand soap is low, please let us know