Please feel free to take a moment and get familiar with how we place your care and wellness at the top of our priorities.
Our staff takes a health check any time they report for duty. When visiting us in person, you will be asked to do the same at the desk so we can maintain the health of the entire community. Please do not come to the studio if you are not feeling well, suffering from symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone of uncertain health.
- Prepare to confirm you do not have a fever, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or new headache.
- We have the right to send you home.
- If sick, seek care through your primary health provider.
- If you are diagnosed, all staff, teachers and students should immediately self-report and notify firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refrain from touching your face and MASKS ARE REQUIRED EVEN DURING YOGA PER THE ORANGE COUNTY MASK MANDATE. Please, do not argue with teachers on masks
- Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds should be done prior to entering our space, after sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing, and before and after using the restroom.
- If soap and water are not available, use a (60% min) alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Sanitizing stations are installed logically throughout the studio.
IN THE STUDIO
Maintain 6 feet distance from person to person. Our studio loads front to back and back to front for exit.
On the yoga studio floor, teachers and students are required to wear masks according to an Orange County Mask Mandate
Gloves spread germs and are hard to yoga in. Students should not wear gloves. Each class will open doors 30 minutes prior to class. The lobby closes promptly after class so we can clean
HOW TO JOIN US SAFELY
- YOU MUST pre-register and pre-pay for every class as size will be limited due to spacial distancing.
- Since you will be pre-registered and pre-paid, you will simply need to give the person at the front desk your name to check in.
- We will NOT be able to accept payment at the studio so please pre-pay prior to arriving.
- Please cancel at least 24 hours prior to class time start to avoid a fee. There are no refunds for “late cancel”. You have a window of 24 hours to cancel class with no charge. We are maximizing limited space.
- Keep a credit card on your Mindbody file. That way, when you want to shop at the desk or continue a package, you are all set.
- After 1 instance of no call, no show, you will need to speak with the owner and we reserve the right to charge $15 for your spot
- Please bring water. We have some for sale but no refills available.
- Front door is propped prior to class and locked at start time. NO LATE ARRIVALS
- We will NOT have any loaner mats or props. If you wish to use a bolster, please bring a king sized pillow case.
- Maintain 6 feet from everyone else, and follow the signage at the studio to enter.
- Please wear easy to remove shoes and plan to take them off at the door or place in your bag with all personal items.
- Please avoid touching surfaces in the studio
- No early departures. If you need to leave early, please let the instructor know before class so we can put you by the door. We are operating in a minimal traffic flow.
- Take any after class conversations to the parking lot or brewery next door, please.
The studio will be maintained at about 78 degrees at all times. Plan to dress lighter if you are uncomfortable at that temperature. Layers are advised.
Virtual classes are livestreamed on Zoom during the scheduled time. If you wish to take a class when you want, we maintain an archive of classes available with certain packages. to support our awesome online community of yoga practitioners.
No physical touch will ever be used by our staff. We are a hands-off studio. You will get verbal ques if adjustment is needed. Just flag us down quietly.
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS
Yoga Studio, Lobby, Sun Studio
- Sweep and mop hard surfaces daily
- Wipe and sanitize all light switches, common touch points, fridge and doors
- Mist studio walls and objects with medical grade commercial cleaner
- Restrooms are maintained by a third party
- Bolsters are rotated in and out (please always bring a cover)
- Retail area cleaned daily